Audit & Assurance
Financial statement Audit
Financial Statement Audit according to law of Georgia and International Standards on Auditing (ISA). The purpose of an audit is to enhance the degree of confidence of intended users in the financial statements. This is achieved by the expression of an opinion by the auditor on whether the financial statements are prepared, in all material respects, in accordance with an applicable financial reporting framework.
- Financial Statement Audit according to IFRS
- Financial Statement Audit according To IFRS for SME
- Financial Statement Audit according to GAAP
Review, Assurance and related services
- Review engagement is conducted according to International Standard on Review Engagements (ISRE) 2400. Review engagement objective is to enhance the degree of confidence of intended users by obtaining limited assurance about whether the financial statements as a whole are free from material misstatement.
- Assurance engagements include both attestation engagements and direct engagements. Engagement objective is to obtain either reasonable assurance or limited assurance about whether the subject matter information is free from material misstatement. Confirmation of investments according to government requirements is performed according to International Standard on Assurance Engagements (ISAE) 3000.
- Related services concern performing agreed-upon procedures regarding financial and non-financial information. An engagement to perform agreed-upon procedures may involve the auditor in performing certain procedures concerning individual items of financial data, a financial statement or a complete set of financial statements. The objective of an agreed-upon procedures engagement is for the auditor to carry out procedures of an audit nature to which the auditor and the entity and any appropriate third parties have agreed and to report on factual findings.
Tax Advisory Services
- Tax Audit Preparing a report concerning possible breaches inside the company and providing with relevant recommendations.
- Tax disputes Representing company interests regarding taxation disputes.
- Tax Consulting Providing relevant consultation about changes in legislation, news, and current topics regarding taxation. Both remote consultation and organizing meetings and discussions according to company needs.
- Preliminary Decisions Preparing requests for the revenue service about issuing preliminary decisions
Financial Advisory service
- Management Report Preparing a review of the entity’s activities according to the manual issued by the Accounting, Reporting and Auditing Supervision.
- Valuation valuation of Intangible assets (business shares, licenses, permits), all the categories of movable and immovable property.
- Due Diligence Examining legal or financial matters, risks and potential decisions before entering into a proposed agreements with customers and/or suppliers.
- Determining the adequacy of pricing Examining provided documents and preparing relevant reports.
- Actuarial Service Financial evaluation of risks using analytical modelling.
- Accounting Services Providing day-to-day bookkeeping, preparing and submitting declarations, bank transactions, consulting regarding taxing and financial matters, Preparing periodic financial reports. Reviewing previous financial period and offering corrections if the need arises.
- Payroll services Administering and calculating earnings for employees, preparing and declaring relevant documentations, submitting monthly payroll statements to customers.
- Legal Outsourcing Administering legal matters, preparing legal documentations. Preparing complex agreements, all kind of transactions – mergers, asset acquisitions, tenders, preparing and joint enterprise and corporate restructuring documentations and supporting for relevant processes, legal aid regarding labor legislations, conflict resolutions at any stage.
- Commercial transactions We help our clients to structure complex deals. We develop all types of commercial agreements pertaining to complex modern business processes. We have solid experience advising on a wide range of commercial contracts
- Energy INNOX team consists of commercially focused lawyers with a thorough and updated understanding of the various sectors of the energy industry. Based on the needs of each client, the team works closely with other specialists drawn from our tax, environmental, litigation and competition practices.
- Merges and acquisitions What really makes our corporate practice truly stand out is the integrated tax and civil law approach that we take, which is unique to the Georgian market. The firm’s lawyers participate in all types of M&A transactions such as mergers, Acquisition of Assets, tender offers, joint-ventures and corporate restructuring and demergers.
- Restructuring and insolvency Our corporate recovery and insolvency team provides advisory services to lenders, creditors, companies in troubled financial situations.
INNOX lawyers have a long and successful track recording restructuring and insolvency,
- Employment Our team offers qualified legal assistance at the right time, smart legal planning for maximum security, as well as resolving any conflict at any stage of its development.
- Litigation INNOX offers a strong litigation team and a full variety of dispute resolution services along with professional consulting and corporate law services.
- Immigration In terms of immigration law, we help our clients with their successful transfer of human resources across borders.
- Contract review We will provide legal counselling and consultation services in order to review any type of contract and ensure that it complies with any kinds of agreements in respect to Georgian law as well as the laws of foreign countries.